Here's a look into our life as a family on West Glendale Drive
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Cox Family Thanksgiving at our house
Here are some photos from Thanksgiving at our house with Alisha's side of the family. Grammy Cox came and stayed with us a few days before and after to spend time with Noah.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Alisha and Zach,
Your mom(in-law) sent us this link. I love the 21st century!!!! We now get to see pics of our far away families. I loved the pictures of Noah. I sure miss Chelsea, oh well, I still get to see her on the blog (or facebook) as well. Thanks for sharing.
1 comment:
Dear Alisha and Zach,
Your mom(in-law) sent us this link. I love the 21st century!!!! We now get to see pics of our far away families. I loved the pictures of Noah. I sure miss Chelsea, oh well, I still get to see her on the blog (or facebook) as well. Thanks for sharing.
Love Aunt Teri and Uncle Kieth
Post a Comment